Friday, September 9, 2011

A big heart puzzle

You know how you see something in a magazine and think...I want to do that!!! Well I opened Scrapbooks Etc Sept edition and saw something I just wanted to try....so I started punching little bitty hearts.....hundreds of them.....and cut a big heart using the George cartridge on my cricut. Then I started to glue them....and glued them....and glued them....





about the time I got that far I was friggin TIRED of this stupid heart puzzle...but I had to finish....


I thought it came out soooooo cute!!!!  I made it to fit in a 10 in by 10 in frame and was relieved to be done!   but then my BFF Redda decided she absolutely needed one in pink and zebra to match her room.....and for some stupid reason I have a problem telling Redda "No"....so it was back to the stupid heart punches!!!!

Reddas final results are even CUTER!!!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are great! I'm sure Redda will love hers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! Love the zebra print with the pink!

    ReplyDelete