Thursday, November 29, 2012

Didn't know using an SVG could be so easy

I found a cut file and fell in love, so I hooked up Romeo (yes, my cameo has a name!) and he cut like butter (as usual!). I had a glass cabinet door that a friend had given me and thought I would see what it looked like.

 
I liked it but didn't LOVE it so I thought I would try again on a cabinet door that I had painted and was going to put a saying on....all I can say is that I love this one sooooo much better!!!
 



You can't tell from the picture but I did add some Star Dust stickles to the star above Mary. I have already hung it on the wall about the fire place. My husband even commented that he liked it :) (although he DID add that he thinks I should add a coat of statin polyurethaine to it)

2 comments:

  1. where did you get this great file please? I would love to do it as well
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get this great file please? I would love to do it as well
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete