Thursday, October 20, 2011

Disney Anticipation!

One week from today (right now) I will be in Orlando, FL w my bestie - Katherine - and her grandson, Michael (this is his 6th b-day gift from his grandma). I have been blessed to be asked to accompany them on this trip. This will my 2nd trip to DisneyWorld - the last trip was when I visited this same friend when she was living in Florida a few years back.

I am super super super super excited! I love DisneyWorld!!! L♥VE L♥VE L♥VE it!!!
It was everything I thought it would be and more!!!!!

And, in advance, I want to thank Katherine and Micheal for allowing me to tag along and not getting embarrassed when I embrace my inner child and demand (while stomping my foot) to ride the TeaCup ride yet another time.

Poor Katherine, last trip she wanted to move on to Space Mountain and bigger rides, while I was perfectly content to ride the teacups...here is a pic from our last trip :) TeaCup rides make me happy!!!!




NO! I don't want to get off!!!!!

Here is Katherine and I as we arrived to the Wonderful World of Disney


and since Katherine tolerated my obsession w the teacups I rode the dang "Its a small world" ride even though the little dolls creep me out!!!


OMG this ride goes on FOREVER and EVER and EVER....and the dolls STARE at you!!!

(see the creepy eyes???)


I have already been informed that I will be subjected to the small boring world for at least one time - she thinks that the poor kid needs to "experience" it - good thing he will be sleeping w her when he has the nightmares that night huh???







2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! (Even though I was there earlier this month, but I'd live there if I could!)

    Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should ask Corey how many times we had to ride the Small World ride the year we took the kids to Disney World. That was his favorite ride.

    ReplyDelete