Thursday, October 27, 2011

Disney Cards

Been busy with the Mickey Mouse cart this week - maybe trying to get myself pumped up for our Disney trip?? Who knows??? All I know is I have Mickey and Co on the brain.

I am going to tell you a sweet little story.....Katherine is on the phone w her 6 yr old grandson, Michael. Michael is expressing his concerns that he is going to miss trick-or -treat because we will be at Disney over halloween. Katherine reassured him that we would be going to a party at the Magic Kingdom for halloween. She swears she heard his eyes get bigger over the phone!!! He yells to his mom "MOM!!!! Mickey Mouse invited ME to a halloween party!!!!"

So, Katherine calls me (sounding in a bit of a panic!) and tells me the story....and asks me if I can use my crafting skills to make an actually invitation for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party :) WELL YEAH! I have an excuse to play!!!!!  Here is what I made:


Front:


Inside:



So I have my Mickey Mouse cartridge out and decided to make a few more cards.


My mom LOVES Goofy, has for years and years so for her birthday I made her a Goofy card to go with her LimaBean Wreath....




Then I made my friend Katherine a Mickey card to tell her thank you for inviting me...


So now I am ready to go!! Have EARS, will TRAVEL! I am leaving in about an hour!



3 comments:

  1. Hope you get a picture of him when he gets his invitation! Have a safe trip and don't ride the tea cups too many times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cards! Hope you have a wonderful time at Disneyworld!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a great story and your the best for coming to the rescue!! Thanks for visiting my blog and hope to see you on my Birthday hop!!! TFS!! Great cards by the way!! I have been working on my projects as well for the party!!

    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete