Friday, April 27, 2012

17 days til she leaves....

and I am so not handling this well. I am crying at the drop of a hat and PLEASE don't start talking about boot camp to her in front of me or I will just leave the room for a while. 17 days and my baby is gone....and the next time I see her she will be an entirely different person!

One day at a time ~ but the days are FLYING by and some days I don't even get to see her. I have noticed that she has started dropping by the house every night when she gets off work, just to see what we are doing. So I have been staying up a little later so can spend a few minutes talking to her. She has also been helping take up the kitchen linoleum since we are getting new flooring installed on Tuesday, I have been surprised by how much she has helped.

Tomorrow we are going to get her a flu shot in preparation for boot camp to protect her a little from the communal diseases. And she mentioned something about getting her hair cut.

I love you Victoria!

No comments:

Post a Comment