Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Since I made a banner with Blake's name, I had to make one for Victoria, too! (Sure am glad I stopped at 2 kids, this is ridiculous!)


I found this neat red metallic paper in my stash and I am not sure where it came from (LOL). I thought I would use it on the base and then ended up using some that I found in silver for the air craft carrier and the anchor. I lined the top of each pennant with striped ribbon. I dotted the letters with my pearl pens so they weren't so "blah".


I used Stand and Salute for the ship and anchor, the base of the banner is from Art Philosophy (I ♥♥♥ that cartridge) and the letters are from the MS Elegant Cake Art cartridge. I made rosettes for the 1st time (and boy are those things a pain!) to put under the ship and anchor. I think it turned out cute, Tori LOVED it!!!





1 comment: